Monday, October 1, 2012

to do list for draft revision

For my draft revision I will have to add more of my own thoughts and opinion. The only information i've used is from the New York Times article, i should be adding more info from different sources.  i dont know what the most challenging about this assignment is but the most challenging about writing essays in general for me is putting everything into place and how to put it into words. I would like to be better at collecting the info and organizing them.  My plan on finishing up this essay is go back and reread chapters of the global warming reader and use what i learned from they say i say

1 comment:

  1. There appears to be some missing blogs here...definitely some from in-class...and maybe even the second blog assignment, revised? Are you aware of this?

    ReplyDelete