Monday, September 10, 2012

Diagnostic

I was Born in New York and lived here all my life.  Just last week during labor day weekend, there was a volleyball tournament up in Toronto.  Me and my friends decided to drive up to Toronto for the week.  I've been out of state but this was the first time out of the country and it was new to me.  There was a lot of things i had to worry about, i was scared to get lost. Being in this generation i am used to always having a phone next to me and usually don't have to worry about getting lost because of the high tech phones we have, but in Toronto i didn't have a phone with me.  In Toronto the drinking is only 19, i was able to go to clubs and bar without worrying. Also stores charge people 5 cent for a plastic bag! That was very shocking for me.  the government encourage people to bring their own bag, that's what i was told.


No comments:

Post a Comment